Everyone has different needs they want addressed when choosing a medical professional. Whether it’s a personality fit or a budget fit, or something else, we get it. That’s why many orthodontists, including PacificWest Dental, offer a free initial consultation so you can get to know us better. Here are some things to consider when choosing the best orthodontist for you:
- First impression – What were your thoughts when you first walked into the office? Did you feel welcomed? Trusting your gut instinct applies with many decisions, and is arguably one of the more decisive factors when making a decision
- Location – Is the office located somewhere convenient for you? Think about where you will be coming from before an appointment, and where you will need to go afterwards. Is the office location on the way?
- Reviews – In the world of unlimited, easy access information, of course you are going to see what other people have to say about orthodontists! Braces are an investment, and we want you to make an informed decision on who you do your treatment with
- Hours – Think about whether it will be easy for you to take time off to go to an appointment, or you require weekend or evening appointments to fit around your schedule. Again, choose what is convenient for you!
- Professional relationship – When you went to your first consultation, how did you feel about the orthodontist? Did you feel comfortable and able to ask any questions you had? You will be seeing the orthodontist for at least a year, so make sure you are comfortable with him or her!
- Budget – At the end of the day, you’re probably looking at your budget and insurance coverage to see what would be most suitable for you. You should also look at the payment options available to you and whether or not it meets your needs
- Bonus offers – How does an orthodontic practice go above and beyond what is expected of them? Do they have a rewards program for patients? Or do draws throughout the year? These are offers that may make your treatment just that much more enjoyable for you
We know that braces are an investment and hope you are able to find the orthodontist that is best for you. With over 20 years of experience giving patients a beautiful smile, we believe the team at PacificWest Dental is the right choice for you. Feel free to contact us for your free initial consultation – we look forward to meeting you!
Thanks for reading our blog!
There's lots of information out there about braces - what would you like to know? We would be happy to answer any questions you may have! Fill out the contact form and we will reach out to you shortly.